Do anyone use nero vision 2/3 for video/dvd

User-312386 13:34 08 Jan 05

I use vision express 3

Why not just ask the question? I am not e-mailing you, this is a forum

jimv7 13:37 08 Jan 05

Also it is not wise to post your email address, the
envelope beside your heading on your post is for private contacting if needed.

john-232317 13:38 08 Jan 05

I use nero vision 2.... as above :-))

First I must opologize for showing my e-mail address

Now the question.after recording digital video onto my hard drive then going into nerovision 3 where it has to be decoded before it can record to dvd disc now how do I save this after decoding to use later without decoding again

User-312386 21:41 08 Jan 05

what is the file type that you have saved to HDD?

It was straight digital from a panasonic digital vcr recorded onto a external hard drive every thing is fine I can make dvd's from it but how do you save it after going all through the decoding
so you dont have to do it all again?

€dstowe 09:59 09 Jan 05

Probably best not to store your video records on the hard drive long term or permanently. They tend to be prone to accidental deletion - I know, I've done it.

What we do now, on a semicommercial basis, is to create a "master" DVD using top grade blanks and any subsequent copies can be prepared from that using the DVD copy or the recode facility in Nero. Even discs destined for pressing are made from this master copy.

john-232317 11:09 09 Jan 05

Don`t think you can save it like that, cos every time you burn it seems to recode it again. Do it as €dstowe says DVD copy to DVD way.

You can save it because I did one but dont know how I did it The file then has a name Video_TS
And you can copy from this without the decoding
again I dont save my videos on the hard drive these are kept on a master dv tape but as I need to make around about 30 copies of dvd I make each one from the hard disc.I will try the dvd to dvd copy do I need two drives the same as I have a
dvd rom drive and a sony dvd writer 710a I may seem dumb but this is all new to me as all the other school video's have been on tape

I would like to thank everyone for there assistance with nero,have now found a member of local video club who has nero

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5