D.M.L.

brybob 18:52 23 Feb 07

Hi all, l use a company that transmits football game commentary's over the Internet, using windows media player l have in the past been able to listen to all the commentary's home and away.
But a few weeks ago the programme was asking for a Digital media licence, it then proceeds to issue one,and the programme then tells me that to many licences have been issued and that it is over subscribed, and l can not then connect.
On contacting the company [Premium tv .co.uk] give me a lot of guff that as far as l can make out puts the problem down to my PC.
l am now at a loss on what to do and need help to put it right.
regards Brybob.

terryf 22:43 23 Feb 07

Try removing the cookie for this company

brybob 23:35 23 Feb 07

how do l do that please.

SLAYER 08:22 24 Feb 07

brybob

Deleting cookies.

Double click My Computer.
Double click you main drive.
Double click Documents and settings.
Double click your name.
There you will find your cookies folder,open it and look for cookie related to the company.
It will look something like your [email protected] name.Then delete it and see if that has resolved your problem.

brybob 10:43 25 Feb 07

Sorry Slayer, cannot find any folders in my computer/ drive C with any cookies at all to any company in fact no folder contain any mention of cookies.

brundle 13:32 25 Feb 07

May be worth a try; click here?

David4637 13:41 25 Feb 07

Delete Cookies -
Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Delete Cookies. I do this once/month anyway. David

David4637 13:42 25 Feb 07

Delete Cookies -
Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Delete Cookies. I do this once/month anyway. David

brybob 13:54 25 Feb 07

Well done brundle & David4637, worked a treat, fantastic, all systems are go commo from a game broardcasting as l type comming through loud and clear.
All sorted.
Thankyou all.
Regards brybob.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…