.dll files corrupt .....please help

mutt 11:59 28 Mar 03

hi all....i have win 98SE and i have just tried to load on nero burning rom and i get an error message error starting program and dll.file missing...i then run a sfc and i found 2 corrupt .dll files i have tried to fix the files with the installation disc but this does not work and can't seem to find the files on the disc..i know you can put the the insztallation disc on top of it but i don't know how to do this ..please can anybody help me out there as i need to put a program on to a disc and i will lose it if i re-formatt.......steve

Dr. Charles 12:08 28 Mar 03

If you know which .dll files need replacing, I left a site where you can download them from which is here below.I hope that helps

click here

Regards,

Charles

If you know which .dll files need replacing, I left a site where you can download them from which is here below.I hope that helps

click here

Regards,

Charles

Oops

mutt 18:11 28 Mar 03

thanx for the website i have save my files in my documents folder can you please tell me how to open it and put it where it needs to go or do i run sfc again ?????????????????? i think i've got to open it and put it onto my computor some how

mutt 18:33 28 Mar 03

ALL OK MANY THANXXXXXXXXXXXXX FOR ALL YOUR HELP ALL MY FILES ARE NOW A OK ......MANY THANXXXX ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…