Dll files

pj1664 22:40 24 Mar 06

I don't know why but these things always happend to me. My second computer has 2 operating systems until yesterday win 98 was idel for over a year as I was only using xp but yesterday I booted the 98 and and oh my god there were errors all over, ran a registry check and found over 3700 and a freeware registry check only repairs 15 errors so I bought the full version and it repaired all the errors it found but there are still a few dll files either not found or missing such as LZ32.dll,onlg.dll,crtdll,powrprof.dll and Riched20.dll. when I down load onlg.dll it wont install and tells me onlg.dll is missing and the same heppends with crtdll.dll. no matter what I try to do to install thse files, they just wont install. I have downloaded another freeware registry repair and it found over 300 faults when my full version can't find any more registry to repair, it just goes to show these companies are inflating the real errors by x10 then it really is. Do any one know where I can download the above registry files that will actuall install and work or Is there anyway I could install windows over windows and hopefully repair the faulty dll files but keep my existing programs intact.It can only happend to me.

VoG II 22:45 24 Mar 06

Boot into MS-DOS mode and then type

scanreg /restore

and press Enter key.

pj1664 22:46 24 Mar 06

cheers VoG, I will try that.

Devil Fish 22:48 24 Mar 06

click here click here

you may find the files you require at one of the above sites unzip the files to the directory you need them in

pj1664 16:22 25 Mar 06

Ok I have tried what VoG suggested but all I get is BAD FILE NAME OR COMMAND. Is ther an art to this?

VoG II 16:26 25 Mar 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…