DLL

Newuser2533 22:25 30 Apr 05

I have a set of geology CD's that ran under Win 98 but fail to with XP. I have sent an e-mail to the firm but I have not received a reply.
When I load Disc 1 as requested, no problems it seems. This produces the icon, which I double click on to load the other CD's but this appears.
"Cant load Custom Control
DLL:Windows\system\KNIFE.VBX"
Have I a problem or is there a way around it.
Regards.
Ron

timeteam2004 22:55 30 Apr 05

[email protected]/data/system.zip" title="ftp://[email protected]/data/system.zip" TARGET="_new">click here
System Files This is a ZIP of common Windows files often needed by 3D editors and graphics tools. You may find them handy. They all go in the windows/system/ directory for WIN95/98/ME or the windows/system32/ directory for NT/2K/XP. Don't install or overwrite files unless the program you're using instructs you to. Included are CTL3DV2.DLL, VB3D.DLL, VBRUN300.DLL, CMDIALOG.VBX, KNIFE.VBX, MHAS200.VBX, MHSL200.VBX, SSDOCKTB.VBX, THREED.VBX.

timeteam2004 22:57 30 Apr 05
  timeteam2004 22:59 30 Apr 05
  timeteam2004 23:00 30 Apr 05

click here
Go to the page in question. Scroll to the bottom and download the system files zip which containds Knife.vbx. And I am giving up for the night :-((((

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…