divx splitting problems

rcktozer 11:03 12 Jun 04

hi all new to all this .......... be kind please

after downloading a divx/xvid movie file im finding it hard, well impossible to split them does anyone know a program that will split them
ive tryed advanced avi splitter,easy splitter,boilsoft splitter and none of them seem to work. normaly i have no problems splitting any files but these have got me stumped.
all your help will cure my head aches

thanks

MichelleC 12:02 12 Jun 04

Here's some links which may help: click here click here click here

rcktozer 12:40 12 Jun 04

thanks i will try them and see what happens hopefuly they will work
again thanks

rcktozer 18:11 12 Jun 04

sorry they didnt work
what im looking for is a program that will split films that have been downloaded so that they can be burnt to disc in vcd or svcd
but thanks for you help michelle

reaths 18:18 12 Jun 04

dvd shrink cuts as well as shrinking. sorry but i have no info as to where you might get this,you will have to search for it

rcktozer 18:30 12 Jun 04

ok thanks i will look for it

rcktozer 18:52 12 Jun 04

no sorry that didnt work either all of them just keep coming up with unsuported format thanks again
and i will keep trying

rcktozer 20:51 12 Jun 04

ok thanks but that doesnt work either
the film plays ok in divx player but no other program will reconise it think i will try and download another copy of it in avi think it will be a lot quicker but in the mean time any more help will be open with welcome arms (paracetamol welcome for the head ache)
thanks again for all your help

rcktozer 21:34 12 Jun 04

DONE IT after alot of searching i found a web site with alot of info on

click here

and on how to use the program so thanks to everyone who helped

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…