Divx film covert to VCD

I have looked through the archives and have this question.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a FREE program to convert a Divx movie to VCD (or SVCD or DVD)

I have tried many downloads recommended in the arhives and have looked on dvdrhelp.com.

I only seem to get programs which only convert 1 minute for free or don't actually work after waiting hours to download then convert only for it not to work.

So can anyone who has "personnally" used a program tell me where I can get it from?

Thanks in advance.

chugby 20:50 01 Oct 04

this cant convert DivX but supposed to be able to play it! click here and type in l20au

exprog 21:37 01 Oct 04

NTI cd maker will convert avi to mpeg2. Although not a free program, a 30 day trial can be downloaded from here..download.ntius.com/update

exprog 21:39 01 Oct 04

Sorry.. misread divx for avi..must be time for bed

Kryten 22:04 01 Oct 04

Nero will do this just, use create a VCD or SVCD wizard and import the file into it. If you don't use the program try the demo version, which is the full version click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…