Disposing of Keyboard

larry48 16:11 20 Jan 07

I've got a keyboard/mouse & CRT monitor which are all U/S.I'm trying to be eco-friendly so what's the best way of disposing of them?

Pamy 16:15 20 Jan 07

Local council refuge site

spuds 16:19 20 Jan 07

Agree with Pamy. But the only problem, you may return home with something that was better than the item or goods that you had taken in. I usually do ;o)

palinka 16:23 20 Jan 07

assume Pamy really meant "refuse" site, but not all such sites have PC-type equipment sections. Check the web site of your local council (you may have 2 - District Council and county council, in which case they may have separate recycling/refuse sites - or it may be a single unitary council.) That may tell you which of the sites have collection facilities for PCs etc; or at least it will tell you the phone number to ring to get same info.
Trust me, i'm a District Councillor!

larry48 16:28 20 Jan 07

Thanks people. I'll check out my Local Councils' website

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple