Disposal Of Old PC & Printer

amyjen7 17:31 06 Aug 09

Hi can anyone recommend where I can arrange free collection & disposal of my old PC, Monitor & Printer all Of which work. There are a number of Companies on the web but who can I trust? Thank you

Kind regards

MAT ALAN 17:43 06 Aug 09

There are a number of Companies on the web but who can I trust?

none of them they will take your PC and use it for nafareous means... HO HUM!!!!

A) how can we help if we don't know where you live
and B) why not give it to a local charity...

stu_fish 17:46 06 Aug 09

If you wanted to give it away you could put it on your local freecycle group, click here. Just make sure you have safely removed any personal information from your hard drive first. You may want to look for a free Hard Drive Scrubber, i know there are some out there but they slip my mind at the moment.

sunnystaines 17:48 06 Aug 09

hard drives meet my hammer in the backyard then go in the bin, most of the other stuff goes on freecycle or charity shops.

MAT ALAN 17:53 06 Aug 09

Yes but what Charity & how does one contact them. Thank you (by email)

There must be loads of local charities where you live
click here

loads of them in the link, should be able to find something there...

cocteau48 17:54 06 Aug 09

Plenty of free software out there to wipe your hard drive (personally I would remove it before disposing of the machine) but this is available on todays Giveawayoftheday site: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…