Displaying Thumbnails

Yimbo 11:25 14 Mar 09

Some of the folders in "My Pictures" open with what I think is Windows Picture viewer - i.e. one enlarged photo and the rest as a series of thumbnails along the bottom. However other folders open as a straight series of thumbnails on the page - i.e. no viewer. I find this latter arrangement better for my purposes - so how do I get ALL the folders to open in this way? I'd appreciate any help! Thanks.

Graphicool1 11:47 14 Mar 09

Open a folder containing pictures.
Right Click> the background.
(In the drop down menu)
Click> 'Customize This Folder'
Click> The Tab 'Customize'
(Under 'What kind of folder do you want')
By clicking the little down arrow, to the right of the scroll bar. You'll see a list of options. Pick...
'Photo Album (Best for fewer files)'
If you have sub-folders (folders within folders) and you wish them to have the same format also?
Check the box 'Also apply this template to all sub folders'
Go to the bottom of the page and Click> 'Apply' then Click> 'Ok'

Graphicool1 11:57 14 Mar 09

Sorry I misread your opening question. Where it say's pick 'Photo Album' choose instead 'Pictures (best for many files)

Yimbo 15:20 14 Mar 09

Thank you, Graphicool1. Your advice did the trick! Much obliged!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…