Displaying Screen on the TV

Nick1981 20:43 28 Apr 07

Hi, Can anyone help??
I am trying to get the laptop moniter to display on the TV screen. I have a lead which uses the Laptops S-Video output. I have tried connecting to the TV via a Scart convertor and directly to the S-video input but no picture?? I have tried switching the laptop output source to TV / external screen but nothing??? In the advanced setting the computer recognises an external screen connection but still wont display onto it. Any ideas would be much appreciated. - Im running Vista Premium with a Mobile Intel GMA 950 Express graphics card.
Thanks All

woodchip 20:48 28 Apr 07

What do you want to use the TV for. As it's no good for Text unless it's a LCD HD TV. To get the screen on the TV you have to Right Click Desktop\Properties\Advanced Look for Graphics Adapter settings for dual screen

Nick1981 20:59 28 Apr 07

Hi, I do alot of presentations and they are easier to run through on the TV screen. I have switched to duel screen and it still wont output to the TV (its not an LCD panel)?

woodchip 21:02 28 Apr 07

It's no good for working, only playing games on a Crt tube

SANAP 21:46 28 Apr 07

Hi. follow this link, this worked for me.

click here

sanap

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple