display properties

duvat 20:47 22 Jul 06

images downloaded from my camera to a folder have also appeared in the desktop menu in display properties-how do I remove them from desktop menu?

BRYNIT 21:28 22 Jul 06

If the pictures have been put into My documents/my pictures folder move them to another folder.

BRYNIT 10:50 23 Jul 06

duvat please use the add a new response at the bottom of your thread and not the yellow envelope this will allow other to help.

E-mail from duvat

thank you for prompt advice,as you say-the photos appear to be in a my documents/my pictures folder but I can't seem to make them appear?-although I can find them thru' the search menu,sorry I'm so dumb.

You say they appear to be in the my documents/my picture file but can only find them through the search menu. If you have win XP have you tried to find the pictures via my computer/Name documents/my pictures (the name could be your name or it could just say user name. Do not look in shared document)

Q. what program did you use to transfer the picture from your camera. If you try to transfer more pictures you should inform you of the destination folder and where to find it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…