Display - problems Horizontal size

iced_ms 13:51 15 May 03

Hi peps,

Can anyone help? The horizontal display is far too large to show everything on the screen. I have tried to use the display settings to decrease it buit it isn't having any effect. Is it a problem with the monitor or its settings?

All help is very much appreciated

:)

you need to change it with the buttons on the monitor, if that wont fix it the monitor is on the way out, there should be a button with a double headed arrow horizontally

iced_ms 14:22 15 May 03

Hi Horiz 5

Sounds like thats the problem then cause i have tried that and nothing happens the vertical works ok but there is no change when i try and adjust the horizontal
Its my friends computer and its an expensive 19" so looks like she is in for some bad news when she gets back from her holidays tomorrow.
Thanks for the help
:)

graham√ 14:29 15 May 03

Bear in mind a lot of monitors have a 2 year warranty.

iced_ms 14:42 15 May 03

Thanks graham

But i think she might have had it over two years but probably only just and its from Tiny and haven't they been taken over and there are problems with their support for Tiny custormers?
Thanks for all the help peps :)

iced

woodchip 15:11 15 May 03

most good quality monitors have 3 warranty

iced_ms 16:17 15 May 03

Just checked it was three years last month.......always the way isn't it thanks again peps

:)iced

woodchip 21:56 15 May 03

I have a phone Number for Monitor Repairs He is cheap worth a call at lest if it's near Derbyshire
Belper 01773-820537

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…