Display problems

jlh6666 18:36 16 Apr 06

I think I have accidentaly deleted something important from my PC after having a 'tidy up'. Since I have done this the display is incredibly large on my screen, so much so that it is very difficult to use. The screen resolution settings no longer have any alternative settings other than the one it is on. Amongst other things I was emptying the temp folder. I have tried reloading the windows 98 disk and tried clicking the update drivers button from the display properties settings screen. Does anyone know if this is simple to put right and how I can go about fixing the problem. Any advice very welcome.

rmcqua 19:17 16 Apr 06

It sounds like you have deleted/corrupted something related to your graphics card driver. Try an internet search on the card manufacturer's web site and download and install the latest driver. That may fix the problem.

Sandy110 19:18 16 Apr 06

Does your computer have a separate video card or is it intergral to the motherboard?

jlh6666 20:03 16 Apr 06

sandy, i'm pretty sure it's integral

woodchip 20:07 16 Apr 06

Reload your Graphics Driver

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…