Display PC

metabolee 22:46 08 Feb 06

Hello could you help .. my friend has bought a display PC (hi st store) do they have full the spec as the ones in the box? Thanks

Totally-braindead 22:49 08 Feb 06

You friends bought an ex display PC I understand that but what do you mean about the spec and the box, sorry but I don't understand.

VoG II 22:51 08 Feb 06
  metabolee 22:52 08 Feb 06

hello the spec being.. the whole software package the box being the PC in the box in the store.

hzhzhz 22:53 08 Feb 06

I would say that they get one out of the box to put on display.

Totally-braindead 22:55 08 Feb 06

Still not sure I understand. Are you asking if when you buy an exdisplay model it should come with the software that is listed on the box? Is that what you mean?

SANTOS7 22:57 08 Feb 06

Might have been a good idea just to ask first, as a display model exactly what it comes with, is it damaged in any way by being exposed, How much less it will cost because it's a display model than the same one they supply in a box.
Has it been running while on display and for how long and if it's ever been cleaned while on display..

metabolee 23:09 08 Feb 06

He is not happy with the PC he feels that as it was a display model it was used just for the basic display etc with some software missing from the spec... plz...Braindeid Or it could just be he is paranoid about it being ex-display.

hzhzhz 23:26 08 Feb 06

perhaps worth a look.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5