display card

swanny3 11:05 11 Oct 04

Hi there. im running wind/Me
with a nvidia vanta lt card.now ive had problems with running a game i bought its says my 3d card hasnt enuff memory only 8mb .
now as ive no idea what do i have just been given a .
mercury, geForce4 mx440 can any 1 tell me if i install this will it be any better than what i already have .help appreciated ..Ta.

Swanny....:O)¬~~~

recap 11:32 11 Oct 04

Yes, the card you have been given has a larger memory than your current one.

Open your tower case,(remember to turn off your system at the socket, but keep the plug in the socket for earthing purposes). Remove the current card and replace it with the new one(there should be a small screw to remove). Give a firm press to seat the card on the motherboard, but be carefull not to put too much pressure on the card. One thing to note, DO NOT touch the gold coloured connection strip on the card.

swanny3 11:48 11 Oct 04

cheers mate i give it a try ,its just that the nvidia card wud not work me links golf 2003 proper ..shud this 1 do the trick .?tx again .

recap 14:33 11 Oct 04

Check the system requirements on the box for the game, if the new card comes within the requirements then the answer is yes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…