Diskeeper Lite

playmofire 02:03 18 Feb 05

I'm trying to find a version of this which will work with Windows XP Home with SP2 installed. I downloaded a version from click here, but my laptop won't even install this as it says the installer is not a valid Windows one. The Executive software site doesn't offer a free downlaod anymore, only trial versions of the commercial version, and the link from PCAdvisor for a download takes me to the PCWorld site with an apparently infinite number of pages of downloads in which to find diskeeper lite, which makes it a pretty pointless link (especially as a search for a Diskeeper Lite download on the PCWorld.com site brings nothing up.)

beeuuem 02:18 18 Feb 05

Can't vouch for any of these but there is plenty of choice click here

ianeon 05:23 18 Feb 05

this programme works for me - can't access your link 0 nothing there - lol

Rigga 08:42 18 Feb 05

> click here <

JayDay 09:47 18 Feb 05

I use the version here click here with XP Pro and SP2 with no problems. I can't see that there would be much difference between using it with Home or Pro.

playmofire 12:12 18 Feb 05

Thanks for your help. I downloaded from MajorGeeks and this version installed ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…