Diskeeper 9 Pro update available

TOPCAT® 18:57 12 Aug 05

Build 532 - 18.9MB download. TC.

'Please do not uninstall your previous version when updating your software. The update relies on a previous install to confirm that you own the Diskeeper Corporation product before installation can proceed.'

TOPCAT® 22:36 12 Aug 05

^ and closing. TC.

jan-boy 00:22 13 Aug 05

Cheers TC.

CurlyWhirly 00:37 13 Aug 05

How do I know if I have the Pro version as on my PC I am running version 9.0.504.0?
Is this the Professional version?

TOPCAT® 12:34 13 Aug 05

Open Diskeeper, click on Help/About Diskeeper and all will be revealed. ;o) TC.

CurlyWhirly 13:11 13 Aug 05

Thanks TOPCAT®

I can't see any mention of the word 'Pro' so no update is available for me yet.

Snec 14:06 13 Aug 05

Go into your progam files -- open the Executive Software folder. All will be revealed.

howard60 15:52 13 Aug 05

If you have paid for it you have the pro version. If you run the prog and then go to help there is an option to check for updates.

Snec 17:11 13 Aug 05

"If you have paid for it you have the pro version." Nope... I have paid for, and got, the Home version.

In point of fact there are three different paid for versions of Diskeeper9. Different prices too!

CurlyWhirly 20:01 13 Aug 05

Thanks for that I have gone into the 'Executive Software' folder and found the folder 'Diskeeper Profesional Setup' and what do I do now?

I have tried updating Diskeeper from Action > Diskeeper Help > Check for product update but up comes an error message "The file may not be supported by AOL. AOL will try to open it as a text file if you choose to continue."

If I select YES then up comes another error message "This file is too large to open using AOL.
Please open this file using another application."

This even happens if I use Firefox!

What other application do I need to use please?

bertiecharlie 21:04 13 Aug 05

The error message you are getting from AOL seems to be related to not having Internet Explorer as your default browser. Some information from symantec about the error message click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…