Diskeeper 9 Pro update available

TOPCAT® 11:47 21 Jul 05

This is build 529 - 18.9MB download. Could be an update for the free version too. Note the instructions below for the paid version. TC.

'Please do not uninstall your previous version when updating your software. The update relies on a previous install to confirm that you own the Diskeeper Corporation product before installation can proceed.'

ventanas 12:06 21 Jul 05

Hi TOPCAT®, thanks for that, but I'm strugging to find it on the diskeeper site. Please could you supply a link.

bertiecharlie 12:39 21 Jul 05

If you go to Help>Check for product update, it will take you to the download link. Like you, can't find any release notes etc on the Diskeeper site as yet.

bretsky 15:11 21 Jul 05

I have Home Edition, version 9.0.515.0, and this update is for this version as well.

bretsky ;0)

TOPCAT® 22:06 21 Jul 05

Manually checking for update, as bertiecharlie explains, took me here. TC.

click here

bretsky 23:03 21 Jul 05

Just went to save this update to my desktop and in the file download box it say diskeepeer9_ professional_UP.exe even though I have the home edition?

bretsky :0)

CurlyWhirly 07:46 22 Jul 05

I am running Diskeeper Professional Version 9.0.504.0 and when I go to Action > Diskeeper Help > Check for product update I get the following error message:

click here

So does this mean that the ONLY way I can update Diskeeper is to connect to the internet WITHOUT using the AOL software?

ventanas 10:35 22 Jul 05

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Been migrating a server from 2000 to 2003. All done now. Thanks for the info.

GibsonSt19 14:19 22 Jul 05

...All updated :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…