disk keeper lite is it........

dazzling (work) 22:37 25 Nov 03

is disk keeperlite the same defrag as on xp i thought someone on here said it was but not sure.darren

soy 22:44 25 Nov 03

I think the Defragmenter in XP is developed by the same company that develops Diskeeper Products.

Diskkeeper lite and the full diskeeper is better than the standard Defragmenter in XP. Defrags much quicker and works better.

VoG II 22:46 25 Nov 03

The defrag on XP is a cut down version of Diskeeper. Whether this is exactly the same as Diskeeper Lite I'm not sure.

I have to say that I got the trial version of Diskeeper (full) a few months ago and was so impressed that I parted with the spondulicks "immediately". It is an excellent defragger - the best I've seen or used.

Bald Eagle 06:28 26 Nov 03

If these programs defrag files how, apart from speed, can one be better than another. After all one defragged file is the same as another, whatever defragged it. Not being awkward, just wondered.

Jester2K II 07:54 26 Nov 03

Its to do with the speed it can do it and the options you have. For example the built in XP Defragger is slow. DK Lite is faster and has a few extra options. I bought DK 7 full version as it has even more options to pro-actively prevent heavy fragmentation. Its a great product.

Bald Eagle 08:16 26 Nov 03

Thanks Jester2K II

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…