disconnection problems after receiving emails

jeanette78 14:11 13 Mar 04

After i have received my emails with outlook express, it takes ages for it to disconnect from OE. Also i receive over 200 emails a DAY and even though i use frontgate to filter the spam when i came home from holidays recently i had over 2000 emails to get through!!!!! I was finding then that after i had downloaded half it would time out and they would then download over again!!!! any help would be appreciated, thanks Jeanette.

john-232317 14:18 13 Mar 04

Use this link

click here

You can look at the mails without downloading them, and delete the spammie ones...;-)

john-232317 14:21 13 Mar 04

Sorry put in addy and password, click check mail, hilite heading to read mail.

Stuartli 15:39 13 Mar 04

Message Rules in OE can help to stop a lot of spam.

sat481 15:45 13 Mar 04

Hi there

Have you tried a package such as Mailwasher. It checks your emails on the server and you can delete, block etc with out having to download the emails.

click here

I have used it for a while now and it's great

Hope this helps

Sat481

jeanette78 14:08 14 Mar 04

thanks everyone, but i have a spam filter installed already its called frontgate mx and it doesn't download any of the spam either. has anyone any ideas why after i have downloaded my emails through OE. it take forever to disconnect? thanks again for the repies, jeanette

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…