disconection

kench 20:55 17 Apr 04

Keep getting disconected avery couple of mins is this due to a crakaling noise on my phone line, or my i.s.p(Tesco net)any advice please.

howard60 20:59 17 Apr 04

impossible to say with the limited amount of info you have given. If possible try to plug into the master socket without extension leads. If ok like that then the problem is rest of circuit.

spuds 21:04 17 Apr 04

Could be a number of things, which may or may not require a BT line check,if there is a problem with outside wiring etc.

Can you give more details!.

Fred the flour grader 21:31 17 Apr 04

Kench ! Have a look at a item I have had on the Forum this week, "Dropping the internet connection".
Search for that under thread titles. There maybe something in there that will help you. I have had loads of suggestions from a fellow called Graham r.
They may not cure your fault but he has moved mountains for me trying to cure it, and no, mine is still dropping the connection but I am now 99% it's the Modem causing the fault.
Good luck....Fred

Cesar 10:16 18 Apr 04

May be this can help

click here

Sapins 11:13 18 Apr 04

Could be the problem I had. Have a look at my post.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…