Discjuggler registration needed

Mucky duck 11:52 24 Oct 03

In May 2003 issue of pcadvisor there was a copy of discjuggler 3.5. The mag refered to a website to register it. I can't find the registration page, can you help? (blitzbox.biz/discjuggler)

Maybe it's too late to take up this free offer, the product is excellent in it's slow demo-mode, I want the full version if possible.

Thanks & apologies for late reading!

beeuuem 12:29 24 Oct 03

This link gives a mail address which should help in the posting from CD Editor click here

Mucky duck 09:01 31 Oct 03

Thanks beeuuem. Still not got it yet, I'll give it till monday then chase up.

beeuuem 12:28 31 Oct 03

Funny you should say that- I also sent a mail asking for the serial number and haven't had a reply.

You could look at this thread click here

Mucky duck 23:25 31 Oct 03

Discjuggler now works as promised, got the number thanks to you and a few others who have also had to chase around.

Thanks for the pointers to other threads. I should have remembered to search first before posting...

Thanks again; good programme init?

Thanks PCAdvisor if you're looking. Give this prog a good rating... works well first time on my W98 and W2000 pc's perfectly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…