DiscJuggler 3.5

nodrog2 21:38 21 Apr 03

Has anyone else had a problem with the "start" button being "greyed out"? I have tried everything I can think of but I just cannot get this thing to work. I am running Windows ME.

Mango Grummit 00:08 22 Apr 03

I'm also running Win ME. No problems with DiscJuggler here nodrog2.

nodrog2 13:27 22 Apr 03

Has anyone else got any suggested solutions?

nodrog2 11:58 23 Apr 03

It is looking like "uninstall" is going to be the only solution here..........

uskfisherman 12:26 26 Apr 03

Nodrog2. Did you get your program to work pl?I have uninstalled and re installed mine twice now without sucess. The site sent me two serial nos, do you use both?

nodrog2 17:43 26 Apr 03

Unfortunately I am no further forward now than I was when I started this thread. I also got two serial numbers but I could only get the first one to work. Can anyone tell me what you are supposed to do with the second one?

Mango Grummit 18:58 26 Apr 03

The first serial number worked for me too. I can only think you have a dodgy disc.

uskfisherman 19:50 26 Apr 03

NoDrog2.
I have dual booting ME on one disc and XP on the other. I tried ME after my last message, and failed to instal it there as well. In fact it was worse..all I got was an error message 17236 ASPI Manager, and I have'nt got a clue what all that means! I too have decided that I have a dodgy disc. Regards.

nodrog2 20:44 26 Apr 03

A dodgy disc it seems to be then. I have just sent an e-mail to PCA after locating these instructions click here on the inside cover of the CD case.

nodrog2 07:33 15 May 03

Well, no reply whatsoever from PCA. Not what I expected at all! Some goodwill lost there then.

Mango Grummit 10:21 15 May 03

It's standard operational practice for most companies to ignore all e-mail that actually requires a reply, and it's not just PCA I'm afraid. Complete waste of time usually!

Try a fax. At least a sheet of paper is churned out and someone passing by on their way to the coffee machine may decide to take it somewhere. Gives you half a chance.

Or (make a cup of coffee first), phone and hope that you won't have to wait too long listening to drab music.

:o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…