Disc Stuck

swanny3 22:54 20 Oct 04

hi there
just went put me sons cd in compact disk F and it wont come out ..lol.. what do i do please,i went too my pc right clicked on eject but no good :O( ive no idea what do The yellow light is on all the time? any help plz..

VoG II 22:57 20 Oct 04

Unfold a paper clip.

Poke it in the hole.

stalion 22:57 20 Oct 04

there should be a small hole in the front of the cd player push a pin or short piece of wire in to it and it should release

SANTOS7 22:58 20 Oct 04

on the front of your drive you will see a small pin hole gently push something in it and your drawer should open,good luck

hillybilly 23:02 20 Oct 04

I use a thick sowing needle held with thin nose pliers.

swanny3 23:03 20 Oct 04

there is a hole on 1 of them not the f disc ..

stalion 23:05 20 Oct 04

are we talking about a external player here connected to the computer?

swanny3 23:21 20 Oct 04

no mate same as a copier on ure pc 1 of the drives ghas a hole in it the other doesnt.. an its still stuck in me drive with the lite on . hope that helps :O)¬~~

SANTOS7 23:24 20 Oct 04

restart pc and try opening drive while booting up

swanny3 23:26 20 Oct 04

have mate still wont come out and it takes ages reboot as well .

SANTOS7 23:30 20 Oct 04

Apart from useing PC toolkit AKA hammer/chisel/thermal lance/paper clip, you may well have to take drive out and remove outer case to see what is stopping drawer opening it may well be that mechanism is busted........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…