Disc eject freeze using InCD

Dannyb 17:01 11 Aug 03

Whenever I use 'Incd', everything works well until I try to eject the CD at the end. It never ejects and I have to resort to inserting a paper clip into the hole. After rebooting, the cd tray functions normally again. Can anybody help me out with a possible solution. Thanks

jakedawe 17:03 11 Aug 03

Have you tried clicking on the InCD Icon in System Tray and choosing Eject ?

TBH1 17:04 11 Aug 03

do you eject via the eject button or by right-clicking on device and choosing 'eject' ??

Dannyb 17:07 11 Aug 03

I usually just press the eject button on the pc

Smiler 17:18 11 Aug 03

As TBH1 states if you find that the cd will not eject using the normal eject button try either right clicking on the INCD Icon in the system tray and selecting eject or if you have windows explorer open you can right click on the drive in the explorer window and select eject.

Dannyb 17:33 11 Aug 03

Thanks folks. I'll give it a try next time I use it.

Danny

jakedawe 17:41 11 Aug 03

InCD never ejects using the eject button.

Smiler 18:02 11 Aug 03

I have two cd writers on my machine one is a generic CRD-1300P 24*12*10 speed which will only eject rewritable cds using either of the methods described in my post above, the other is a Plexwriter 40/12/40A which will eject rewritable cd's using the eject button OR the methods above. I use InCd & Nero 6

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…