Disc Clean Up - Persistant Entry - Help Please !!!

sophie68 11:44 22 Jul 06

Hi everyone, first time in a forum so please bear with me ! When I use the disc clean up in accessories/system tools, there is an entry for Web Client Publisher taking up 32kb. As im new to computers, im not aware that ive ever used this publisher thing in the first place. The entry never used to be there but now it wont go away ! The other entries get emptied ok but that one always remains. Has anyone got any ideas on how i can get shot of it ! Many thanks from this newbie.

isca2 11:49 22 Jul 06

have alook at this...click here

sophie68 12:01 22 Jul 06

Thanks for your VERY quick reply - Ive stopped the service, but it doesnt say disabled, the next column along just says automatic. Does this mean its disabled ?

sophie68 12:15 22 Jul 06

Hi again, the entry is still there and now there is no little picture of the monitor near where the time is displayed at the bottom of the screen on the right hand side. Have i messed it up ? Sorry to be a pain too !

sophie68 12:42 22 Jul 06

Its gone !!! And the little monitor is back too. I managed to disable it by right clicking on the web client thing and then properties which gave me the option to disable. Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou. I may need some help on other issues too (probably will actually) now that ive found a way to get solutions to everyday tasks. I cant thank you enough. Cheers.

isca2 14:33 22 Jul 06

Pleased to hear all OK. Happy to help. You will find that this forum is very good and you will alwyas find someone to help you out with even the smallest of problems.

sophie68 14:45 22 Jul 06

Thanks 'Nuts' . Your help is most welcome. Look out for my other problems please, im sure ill be here quite often ! Ha Ha. Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…