Disappearing Virtual HD on new Laptop

RISC OS user 19:16 22 May 15
Answered

I created a VHD named "E" on the C drive actual disc about 4 days ago. All was working correctly and I stored data from my previous Laptop onto it. Today for the first time I inserted a SDHC Card into the Card Reader Slot. Where upon new software was installed, this would have been all right if the system had not re-allocated "E" to the card reader thereby making my VHD unreachable.

There is a file called "(E) Drive.mbr it is situated in C:\Users\xxxxxx\OneDrive\Documents(E)Drive.vhd\ It has the following attributes Size 107 374 182 400 packet size 107 374 182 400, Created 18.05.2015 There is a saved state ID xxxxxxxxx Which means nothing to me. Is my E drive data stored here if so how can I get back after I have created a New VHD? The Laptop is running Windows 8.1 fully updated. C drive is 1TB.

RISC OS user 16:23 24 May 15
Answer

I have now created a new VHD and re loaded the Data. So have no need to understand the files which are stored on the "OneDrive" so have deleted them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…