Disappearing downloadable pdf

kesposito 03:06 15 Jun 14

I attached a downloadable pdf to my site but it does not show up on my site. This is how my code looks. Resume.pdf

if i get of , resume.pdf appears on my page where i want it to, the second i link that link to the pdf it disappears.

What can I do to make that link visible?

www.kurtesposito.com

Forum Editor 17:58 23 Jun 14

Linking to a document is pretty easy. Just upload the PDF file to your site's server space - it might be an idea to create a site directory called 'documents'or something similar first.

Put the PDF into the folder, and then create a hyperlink to it wherever you want to on your site pages. The link can be an image, a button, or simply some text.

When some clicks on the link the document will download. Make sure you advise people that they're downloading a file - many people are very wary of doing this from sites they don't know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…