Disable Welcome screen??

killernofiller101 15:05 26 Jul 04

Is there anyway to diable the welcome blue screen on the Window XP Pro? Because there is only me that uses the pc and it should make my pc go a futher bit faster on start up

victor meldrew 15:14 26 Jul 04

I know you can disable it in xp home version by going into user accounts and changing how users log on but I don't know about xp pro

victor meldrew 15:14 26 Jul 04

I know you can disable it in xp home version by going into user accounts and changing how users log on but I don't know about xp pro

Stuartli 15:15 26 Jul 04

To save typing:

click here

Stuartli 15:16 26 Jul 04

It is, of course, also fully covered in Help and Support.....:-)

That's what the comprehensive Help files are for in any MS program, application etc.

OU812 20:36 28 Jul 04

The problem with the above is that you still have to type your name and/or password to gain access.

This is good for security but if its just you, an alternative is to download Tweak click here UI one of Microsoft's Power Toys which has a feature (under login in the list of options) that allows you to auto log into Windows.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…