Disable software from starting up on taskbar

ADAM-189137 16:54 13 May 07

Hi Guys,

Could anyone tell me the command to run which lets you stop software running from initial boot up.

Thanks

RobCharles1981 16:56 13 May 07

Click on Start, and Run and type msnconfig

cocteau48 17:00 13 May 07

Excellent prog;
click here
will do what you want.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:01 13 May 07

msconfig

untick the box asscociated with the software if you do not want it to run.

Bagsey 18:23 13 May 07

^

Brusan 14:25 15 Sep 07

I am the sole user of this computer with administrator rights but a phantom administrator has disabled Lock the Taskbar which is locked. How can I get it back please? The Task Manager was disabled but after a few Restore's that is now working. Sometimes the other Right-click items are greyed out and I don't even know how to add/delete/disable R-c items - but I would like to and get rid of the long list, some of which are repeated.

Brusan 14:26 15 Sep 07

I am the sole user of this computer with administrator rights but a phantom administrator has disabled Lock the Taskbar which is locked. How can I get it back please? The Task Manager was disabled but after a few Restore's that is now working. Sometimes the other Right-click items are greyed out and I don't even know how to add/delete/disable R-c items - but I would like to and get rid of the long list, some of which are repeated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…