1. Right click the My Computer icon on the Desktop and click on Properties.
2. Click on the Performance tab.
3. Click on the File System button.
4. Click on the Troubleshooting tab.
5. Put a check mark next to 'Disable System Restore'.
Huawei P10 review
1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years
An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity
New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now
Synology invites you to visit them at Insomnia on 26th – 29th August. Book your tickets now and visit Synology.