1. Right click the My Computer icon on the Desktop and click on Properties.
2. Click on the Performance tab.
3. Click on the File System button.
4. Click on the Troubleshooting tab.
5. Put a check mark next to 'Disable System Restore'.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.
How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…
1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years
Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross
Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…
Synology invites you to visit them at Insomnia on 26th – 29th August. Book your tickets now and visit Synology.