Disable Norton System Works + Personal Firewall

ExPara 21:08 21 Aug 04

I run XP on my machine with a Pentium 4 2.66 processor anr 1024MB RAM. I have installed: Norton System Works and Norton Personal Firewall along with Office 2000, Photoshop CS and a few other smallish programmes. The problem that I have is, when I open any programme, it seems to take much longer than it used to before it opens. I have done all the usual maintenance, de-frag, run Spysweeper, run a check on PC Pitstop, done a check on Symantec web site but the out come is the same.
What I want to try is: getting both Norton programmes only to load when I go onto the internet and not to load automaticly when I boot. I can go through the procedure manually but one day I may forget to activate the Norton programmes and so leave myself wide open to all the rubbish that is flying around at the moment.

Androcles 21:48 21 Aug 04

ExPara,download this:-click here
CCleaner - Crap Cleaner software download and run it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…