directing domain names to a hosting server/folder

science wiz 18:09 27 Aug 06

i have bought two domain names and i have paid for a single hosting account.

can i be able to point the two domain names and have them target different information stored in a single hosting account instead of hosting the two web information in two separate hosting accounts?

e.g. aaa.com and bbb.com are my domain names and the information is stored in a single account "godbless". Now i want aaa.com to access trial_start.php stored in "godbless" and bbb.com to access community_start.php stored in "godbless".

Can i do that? the target is to direct two domain names to two different resources stored in a single hosting account.

i'll most appreciate your great help. God be with you.

/Godbless P. Haule

science wiz 11:08 28 Aug 06

i have bought two domain names and i have paid for a single hosting account.

can i be able to point the two domain names and have them target different information stored in a single hosting account instead of hosting the two web information in two separate hosting accounts?

e.g. aaa.com and bbb.com are my domain names and the information is stored in a single account "godbless". Now i want aaa.com to access trial_start.php stored in "godbless" and bbb.com to access community_start.php stored in "godbless".

Can i do that? the target is to direct two domain names to two different resources stored in a single hosting account.

i'll most appreciate your great help. God be with you.

/Godbless P. Haule

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017