Direct X

podlod 11:08 28 May 06

Hi, Could someone please help me, I went into DXDIAG to check my Direct X Diagnostic tool, and when I viewed the Direct X file there was no info at all, so i downloaded from Microsoft the new updates, and when i checked again on Direct X files, there was still no info just on this file only, yet all the other checks are OK. Is the Direct X installed ? if not how do I get the info into the file please, Thank you.

AndySD 11:26 28 May 06

When you run DXDIAG does the seceen appear at all? if so try Clicking "Save all information"

Does this file have anything in it?

podlod 15:18 28 May 06

Hi AndySD, No there is no info at all just the DirectX file box with no info inside whatso ever, but just empty areas were there should be. The only info in there is the writing that should be there, not the info telling me about Direct X.The other area files in the diagnostic box example sounds etc are ok ?

AndySD 17:50 28 May 06

Try reinstalling you graphics drivers. Remember to uninstal the old ones from Add/Remove Programs first.

podlod 06:51 01 Jun 06

Hi Andy, I have tried what you have advised me to do but it still has not appeared, although i know that i have DirectX now for certain but i would like to see info of it? any other ideas please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…