Diplay Problems

Furby 21:21 14 Aug 03

When I start my games, most of them go into some sort of different screen mode or something - as most of them do. However for some reason mine all shift off the screen to the right by at least two inches. I have to adjust my monitor controls to see the whole picture and a small one at that. However today I found out something with Train Simulator after installing it- when I start it, the menu's and startup screens etc are all shifted off the screen, but when I actually start the game to drive a train, the screen restores to normal, until I go back to the menu's. What can I do?

The Sack 21:28 14 Aug 03

it is because the game is a different screen res and refesh to what your monitor is set to.

Set your monitor to 640x480 and set the screen refresh to one comfy to your eyes, then center the screen, do the same with 800X600 and 1024x768. Next time your games start it will be ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…