Digital Video Camera Websites

MaffPink 12:07 09 Feb 03

I'm looking to buy a digital camcorder soon. Does anyone know of any good websites where i can read reviews of digital camcorders.

Forum Editor 12:12 09 Feb 03
  MaffPink 12:15 09 Feb 03

thanks but i've already read all of these

keith 12:21 09 Feb 03

try here click here

not sure if any reviews ,buts lots of info.

MaffPink 12:24 09 Feb 03

Bagsey 14:22 09 Feb 03

Not sure about the reviews but I can recomend this site as a cheap place to buy one. I have just had a very good deal on a Canon MV5MC with next day delivery.

click here

MaffPink 14:27 09 Feb 03

There looks to be some good deals on here, thanks. Have you actually recieved your camcorder, if you haven't let me know how it goes.

thanks again

Bagsey 14:32 09 Feb 03

Hi. I am asuming that you are refering to my last posting about Yes I have my camera. It came the following day despite the chap saying that they were out of stock. I did order by phone as I wasnt happy about their site security for credit card use. Maybe I am a bit paranoid. Still very good service.

MaffPink 14:34 09 Feb 03

thanks for your quick response Bagsey, i may well purchase the Panasonic MV-GS5 at £650 after a bit more research.

thanks again, most appreciated

Stuartli 15:44 09 Feb 03

You can get a Sony DSR-P8E from click here for £649 including delivery; cracking digital camcorder and very small and pocketable.

MaffPink 17:00 09 Feb 03

i have been researching more and think the sony DCR-PC8 sounds the best, it has very good reviews and it has DV in/out which i need. Does anyone know the difference between the DCR-PC8 and the DCR-PC8E. Is there a difference at all?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…