Digital Theatre

Jason-211945 19:09 24 Jan 05

I have a Packard Bell Theatre system. For some reason, the decoder has stopped working. Fine one minute, not the next. I was given this equipment and it did not have a manual, I pressed the ProLogic button followed by Bypass and then it all went quiet.

I have tried the PB website but it doesn't even mention the product and I've also tried their forum, other users mention the product but not the problem or a solution. I know it's a long shot, but I wondered if anyone out there knew what ws happening!

Jason-211945 19:15 24 Jan 05

That I have unplugged it all and plugged it back in and checked the connections. Also powered it off for a while, still no joy.

josie mayhem 20:34 24 Jan 05

You need to get it off prologic, try pressing by pass then any of the connecting methods, i.e aux.

When this has happened to me, I normaly keep pressing and switching the box, and sub speaker on and off until it gives in and gives me the sound back. Also dare I say it have you check that know of your volume controls are muted both on the box, and on the computer.

Jason-211945 18:03 25 Jan 05

Tried all of that. Still not working.

If I turn all of the volume controls up full I can faintly here the sound in the background. Volume controls elsewhere are fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…