Digital Prints ... ??? Where

PC User 23:25 03 Jan 04

Can someone recommend a good internet/highstreet digital printing service.

Ta

woodchip 23:35 03 Jan 04

Basically any including chemists

PC User 23:40 03 Jan 04

But are they good?

I got 5 megapixels camera with pics taken at max resolution (average 2 MB), looking to print around A4'ish size pictures.

Any specific retailer ?

woodchip 23:48 03 Jan 04

You will more than likely find they would not stay in business if they was not any good they may also put them on CD if you ask

paddyjack 00:09 04 Jan 04

where not try here click here, kodak usualy do a good job, and you can also share them online if wanted.

©®@$? 01:10 04 Jan 04

i have used boots and they are very good

you download software from boots, which isn't bad at all, it lets you edit the pictures etc, but it is also an order form aswell

easy to use and you just upload your pictures through the software/order from choose what size you want it and they deliver to your door in 2 days on ordering for £1.50

the price of the picturesd vary

e.g 7"x5" 35p each

click here

©®@$? 01:11 04 Jan 04

by the way my camera is a kodak 2 megapixels and the quality was excellent

Jakey boy 10:42 04 Jan 04

If you are with BTopenworld (Now BT/Yahoo) they do a really good service. I have used them often, as an alternative to printing large amounts myself. I have a Fujifilm 4.3 megapix, and they all turned out superb. Also submitted a friends 1.3 mp shots, and they came back fine too.

BrianW 11:09 04 Jan 04

do a good job, quickly and reasonably.

Wes Tam ;-) 11:10 04 Jan 04

I recently used Jessops for A4, mug and T-shirt printing and I can recommend the results.

Free software download from click here

Sheila-214876 11:30 04 Jan 04

Something similar not very long ago click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…