BREEN 12:38 02 Dec 05

Any advce on the best software for

1,Digital Photos

2.Family Tree

GroupFC 12:47 02 Dec 05

1. Don't really know
2. see these threads click here and click here

Skills 13:05 02 Dec 05

If you are after a freebie app for photos there are plently about serif software do some good freebies click here theres also the gimp for windows click here google do Picsa 2 click here and theres also irfranview click here and check here as well click here

All of the above are free if you are looking for a paid for app the adobe photoshop elements is good.

jack 14:53 02 Dec 05

Digital Photo software of which there plenty free and paid for as as Skills has already mentioned.
But it is really down to you to decide what level of complexity you think you need,
Some are very good but can have a very steep learning curve.
So go find all the trial and cover disk versions and try before you buy.
My favourite is Paint Shop Pro.
But others have other ideas of course

Mr Magpie 19:26 02 Dec 05

Google Picasa 2 is good if you're looking for a free app.
Like Jack says it depends what level of control you want. Free apps only offer limited editing options but you might find that's good enough for what you need.
I use Adobe Photoshop Album 2.It's a step up from free apps but cheaper and less complex than things like Photoshop Elements. I think there's a free trial version on the Adobe website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…