Digital photography

Simpsonleys 13:04 20 May 04

not exactly about pc but thought someone might know. I'm going to eastern Europe in the summenr and want to take loads of pictures on my digital camera. Does anyone know if there are facilities available generally that you can get your pictures burn to cd from your card. It just means that I will be able to free up some space on the card for more pictures

stlucia 13:18 20 May 04

It might be worth joining something like this click here? before you go, then you can download your images from time to time through internet cafes, and retreive them when you come home.

Stuartli 14:21 20 May 04

This link was posted in the forum recently - if you are prepared to fork out the cost all you will need as well are some blank CD-Rs:

click here

hssutton 14:37 20 May 04

You will find places that do this all over the world, the problem is finding one when you need it. There are many methods of doing what you want including taking a portable Cd Writer @ £159 or Hard-drive with you. I use a "20Gb Digital Library" hard-drive £70 from the States. However, depending on how sophisticated your camera is buying more memory may be the simple answer. Have a look here.
click here click on the Digital camera and then select Memory card then portable storage.

Stuartli 14:39 20 May 04

I don't think, however, you will find Eastern Europe as far behind the times as you appear to believe...:-)

Stuartli 14:46 20 May 04

Just thinking about the link for the multi-purpose CD Photo Store device.

If you use it and have no computer system to check the disks, how do you know they have been burned properly or even at all?

Perhaps the suggesiton of extra memory cards and using medium resolution mode for other than critical shots will prove the answer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…