digital photography

kench 21:58 26 Feb 04

Have recentlty aquired Kodak 6230 camera whant to purchase a memery card what is the diferance i.e compact flash etc..

AL D. 22:07 26 Feb 04
  alB 22:16 26 Feb 04

Different manufacturers use different formats for their cameras, my old Fuji uses smartmedia cards, the wifes Kodak uses secure digital or multimedia cards, check your user manual to see which card yours uses (probably SD/MMC) and then shop around for the best prices, Ebay has a good choice on offer, make sure check out the sellers feedback etc. before you part with your cash...alB

Djohn 22:17 26 Feb 04

I also have a Kodak camera. DX6340 and I use SD type memory, 2x128mb cards. I'm not sure which is best but SD [Secure digital] was recommended to me by several forum members.

The camera takes some excelent shots by the way and I'm very pleased with the choice. j.

anchor 09:09 27 Feb 04

Your camera uses SD (secure digital) cards.

A good source for SD cards, at good prices is 7dayshop. Example: 64Mb for £16.39, 128Mb for £29.

click here

As regards the difference between different card types, not much in practise; they all do a similar job.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…