Digital photo problem.

Alexander P 13:20 23 Aug 04

I can't get photos printed from a CD containing my digital photographs. I use a Canon camera, store the photos on my Sony laptop using the Windows XP operating system, and burn the photos onto a CD-RW disc using a LaCie burner with Roxio software. But when I take my disc to a shop like Boots or Snappy Snaps to get some prints their equipment can't see my photos - but they are definitely there on the disc. I've checked again and again. So, what's the problem? And the answer? I can't find any obvious answer in the Roxio userguide. Ta.

jonnytub 13:23 23 Aug 04

more than likely due to to the disk being a cd-rw, try a cd-r instead and make sure you finalise the disk at the end of burning.

ventanas 13:49 23 Aug 04

As johnytub says,if you use a cd-r, when you eject the cd Roxio should give you the option to either close the disc, or to make it readable on other drives, but remain open.

ventanas 13:50 23 Aug 04

Sorry jonnytub, misspelled your name.

jonnytub 13:52 23 Aug 04

Don't worry your not the first :-D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…