digital photo frame

chiantiuk 14:22 PM 11 Dec 11

just bought a digital photo frame, put all my pics on my new memory card, but once put in the camera, all the pictures are dark and the colour of the faces are orange?????

chiantiuk 14:24 PM 11 Dec 11

sorry not camera, once I put the memory card in the photo frame, all the images were dark and orange, but they are not like that on my pc.....

robin_x 14:29 PM 11 Dec 11

Is there a protective plastic tinted film on the screen?

Otherwise I would say it's faulty.

Check the card jpgs again on the PC (not the jpgs on HDD)

chiantiuk 14:46 PM 11 Dec 11

No plastic covering on the frame and I am sorry but I am blonde, and don't really understand what you mean by checking the jpgs in HDD :-(

robin_x 15:30 PM 11 Dec 11

I mean read the copies on the card by plugging it back into the computer.

Don't read what you copied ie the originals.

Just in case it was a duff copy. I can't think how though.

SparkyJack 15:37 PM 11 Dec 11

This does look/sound like a graphics display prob with the photo frame. If your computer is a portable take frame and computer for the seller to see the discrepancy.

Alternately- if you have and can use an image editor take the images one by one and adjust the images to suit the frame

.Initially it will be a steep learning curve but once you have it under your belt doing it will be second nature.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…