digital photo direct to printer

bald1 21:05 16 Jun 03

is it possible to send my digital photo directly to my hp deskjet 3820 printer?

3tg 21:08 16 Jun 03

WE have just bought that model, I would not think so. I would like to know how if it is possible, cheers/

mammak 22:07 16 Jun 03

Is this is what you mean, surly after uploading your photo,s via whatever software you use you have an option, to print too your default printer, if not i stand corrected, if so why buy the priner if it dont print what you wish it to print????

Switcher 22:13 16 Jun 03

When you say DIRECTLY to your printer. Do you mean directly from:-

1. Your Camera

2. Your Flash Card

3. Your PC

Bodi 23:17 16 Jun 03

I have a Fujifilm FinePix A204 Dig.Camera and an HP1220C printer.

Using the software (in this case Finepix Viewer which gives thumnails of pics in camera) I successfully printed out a photograph directly from the camera. Surprisingly, it came out at A4 size - but it is still sharp and clear.

Hope this helps,

DieSse 00:48 17 Jun 03

If you mean without a computer in the middle - then no, of course it isn't possible - this printer has no connection for a camera.

Can you explain exactly what you do mean please.

DieSse 00:50 17 Jun 03

With respect, with a computer in the middle (as you have), you can do this with any camera (at least almost any camera, except very old models).

Bodi 10:30 17 Jun 03

Am sorry, lol, but have just got my camera and the novelty of it has yet to wear off so thought I'd experiment a bit. Was so chuffed when it worked just had to brag and now you've burst my bubble! sob.

DieSse 10:44 17 Jun 03

Nothing wrong with being enthusiatic about a new toy!

Bodi 10:55 17 Jun 03

My camera is not an expensive one, but am taking photographs of anything and everything - er well almost! I am really chuffed with it because I can't use ordinary cameras without a tripod.

What amazes me is how clear and sharp the photographs are. Ok, I'll stop bragging now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…