Digital Music Protection.

  Kenndo 23:25 25 Nov 04

I recently downloaded an album from the Wanadoo Music club, however when I was burning it to disk the disk failed. Now when I try to burn to a fresh disk I get a message that I need to purchase another licence. How can I create an audio CD from these .wma files that I have legitimately paid for ?

  stalion 23:31 25 Nov 04

apparently you can apply for another licence have a read click here

  stalion 23:33 25 Nov 04

go to help and faq "what happens if I lose my licence"

  Kenndo 23:47 25 Nov 04

stalion - Thanks for the tip, looks like if I go to My Download Manager I can re-download the tracks / Licence. I'll give it a go and post back the result.

  Kenndo 09:02 29 Nov 04

I tried deleteting the album from my PC and downloading from Wanadoo again, but I still get the message that I don't have a licence to burn the tracks to CD. Is there a licence file on my hard disk that I should delete and then download the licence from Wanadoo again, or is the licence held on the Wanadoo server ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…