Digital cameras and projectors

robinw 09:05 04 May 05

Both my normal camera and slide projector need replacing and am considering digital. Possibilities are Minolta Dimage A200, Tiny Mediabook but what spec projector without going mad? I only do a few talks a year in village halls using a 4 or 5 foot screen. All advice welcome.

TomJerry 09:15 04 May 05

click here

you may not need a laptop for presentation because some projectors can take camera memory card for example some Sony models.

Tiny PC/Lappy are great value for money, but they are not very hot on service, maybe you can check out PCWorld, their price is very good now.

Dell Projectors are highly rated in some magzine testing click here

jack 14:28 04 May 05

Cameras are a mine field with regard price/spec changing all the time- Stick to main stream makes
from the old camera firms - Canon/Nikon/Olympus
you wont go far wrong. - Bargins to be had from firms like click here and wclick here who deal in discontinued models,

Projector - I made an interesting discovery recently. because I have the same problem
A Few talks big out lay for projector.

Our town in Kent social services dept, have equipment for hire to bone-fide groups - including
Yes- digital projectors A modest fee plus security deposit is all you need.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…