DIGITAL CAMERAS AND MEMORY CARDS!!!!

FIBREMAN 20:41 03 Jun 04

Hi there i was wondering if one of you knowledgable people out there can help i have just ordered a secure digital memory card for my digital camera will i still be able to download photos via usb as you do with internal memory or do you need a card reader many thanks for any help given bye.

Leejg 20:53 03 Jun 04

Should be able to via your camera like normal.
What camera is it someone might be able to give you more details.

If you mean via your new camera,then yes you can,if you dont mind using up your batteries. I am lucky enough to have a memory card reader built in to my computer,but I would very much reccomend you to buy a memory card reader (anything between £5-£15),which is connected to a USB port. The card plugs straight into the reader without having to use your camera and especially your batteries.

Leejg 21:00 03 Jun 04

jpieter

Is a memory card reader worth it if you've only got one type of memory and one camera?

I've got a Fuji that came with a docking cradle which charges my camera as well as transfering images.

I have a Fuji digital camera as well ,but buying a reader for a XD card is rather expensive (over £15 !!) so I still use the camera for putting my photos onto my pc, although rechargeable batteries are a necessity and are alot cheaper in the long run.

hssutton 22:17 03 Jun 04

jpieter. Less than half that price here. click here

MIke 22:18 03 Jun 04

Check here for card readers

click here

FIBREMAN 14:36 04 Jun 04

Thanks for that folks much appreciate it cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…