Digital Cameras - Any Recommendations?

t_o_m 21:59 21 Jul 03

I am wanting to buy a digital camera in the next couple of weeks. Do you have any recommendations. Looking to spend around £200. Want LCD screen, 2-3 million pixels and needs to be able to accept some kind of removable media.

Thanks,
Tom

graham√ 22:12 21 Jul 03

Try ConsumerWatch.

caast ©? 22:28 21 Jul 03

Try a search on kelkoo click here

or InternetCamerasdirect. They have some great offers with some freebies. I have just bought a new Olympus C-730 from them. No 2 in PC Advisor top 10 charts. Next day delivery included in price with free 128 Mb xD Card, Mini tripod, case, additional software. click here

User-312386 22:30 21 Jul 03

type digital camera in the search facility at the top

make sure you search in consumerwatch and the all discussion is used

easyrider66 23:06 21 Jul 03

Have a look at this site, I have just bought one fron a local retailer, using this to bargain with.
The camera and results are excellent [well for me they are], and a six times zoom as well!

easyrider66 23:08 21 Jul 03

Apologies I forgot to include the link in the above post, here it is click here

DieSse 23:11 21 Jul 03

I've just got my Minolta E223 from Morgans click here

Absolutely excellent price (£117) - and at first sights, great pictures.

2Mp - 3x real zoom plus digital zoom - lcd screen - 60 sec movie clips.

Why pay more.

woodchip 23:14 21 Jul 03

This ones mine Ricoh Caplio RR120 ,

click here

and hear for price click here

yinghau 23:19 21 Jul 03

I won't go and recommend any digital cameras itself because you could get more useful (and professional) information on the net (just type in model number + reviews - on Google.co.uk).

However, in my experience, you will find the click here and click here will generate the cheapest prices offered by internet companies. That's how I got mine!

GroupFC 09:09 22 Jul 03

Have a read through my thread a few weeks ago at click here

There is a wealth of information and links to all sorts that will keep you busy for ages!

I can recommend the camera I ended up with, the Canon A70, which you should be able to get for about £230.

One piece of advice, is to make a short-list and then a trip to Jessops or similar to have a look and get a feel for the camera(s).

Also bear in mind that Jessops will try and match any price found on the web, so long as the web site has stock available for immediate despatch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…