Digital Cameras

kentylad 21:47 20 Jul 03

Are there any good places on the net where I can purchase a digital camera?

The cheapest place that I have found for new digital cameras is click here .I will be buying a Fuji camera from them in a few weeks time and they seem the cheapest.I have also heard how good there delivery and service is,do not whether to believe it though.

Giantsquid 22:09 20 Jul 03

Try this place, it will search for the cheapest deal in the UK, check back here though before you buy.

click here

Djohn 22:13 20 Jul 03

click here bought mine from here a couple of weeks back, excellent service and price. Pay now or next year, no interest charges. j.

anchor 10:17 21 Jul 03

If you have a Jessops camera store near you, go in and have look at their cameras. Remember Jessops will price match any UK based web price, if the web supplier has it in stock. You then have the advantage of a local shop.

Additional memory cards and, if needed, high power rechargeable batteries can be obtained reasonably from

click here

shifty 11:50 21 Jul 03

Have a look at click here Bought a couple of cameras from them. Currently running a summer saver on Fuji cameras.

GroupFC 12:25 21 Jul 03

Try click here.

When I bought my camera (the canon A70) a few weeks back, they had the best price AND available stock. I then went to Jessops with the details and the matched the price!

mikef. 12:35 21 Jul 03

I agree with jpieter I've used internetcamerasdirect several times and the service is superb, including after sales service.

anchor 15:07 21 Jul 03

My experience was the same as GroupFC. I first found the web price from

click here

then went to my local Jessops where I was able to examine the camera. I then showed them a print out of the lower web price and, a few minutes later, got my camera saving over £100.

In my opinion this method is far better than ordering over the net. You have the chance to see and handle their full range of cameras, and take your choice away with you. Any problems, then you can just go back to the shop.

I must give a grateful vote of thanks to GroupFC for informing us about Jessops policy on pricing.

kentylad 16:27 21 Jul 03

I visited my local Jessops store in Bath today without reading my new responses and was not aware of their offer of matching any UK based website price. I did purchase a camera which was already on offer anyhow so I am not too dis-heartened!

Thank you for your replies

jbaker65 18:45 21 Jul 03

buy from USA through eBay. you will beat any price offered in UK even allowing for shipping costs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…